Dec 4, 2013

Your Private Tourist Guide

My Services
As your private guide, I will take you from your hotel to go around to your destinations. I will guide you to the most beautiful areas . Also you can ask me to take you wherever you want.


Rate

  • Rp. 850.000/day in Bogor Puncak & Jakarta. Price including petrol but does not include entrance tickets, meals, & drinks. I usually eat together with my tourists.
  • Rp. 1.000.000/day in Bandung. Price including petrol but does not include entrance tickets, meals, & drinks.


Why Hire Me

  • My services are cheap. You do not need to rent a car and any driver. I'll serve you as your guide & your driver.
  • Don't be bothered by looking for some public transportation. I'll pick you up from your hotel with an enjoyable car.
  • Flexibility on schedule & destination. You decide what you want in your destination with your own schedule.
  • I'm a traveller. I drive by myself to go around Bogor, Bandung, Jakarta, and Central Java; so I know my way around the region and I know what a tourist needs in his/her traveling commonly.
  • I've been guiding domestic tourists for more than ten years


No comments:

Post a Comment